Wednesday 23 March 2016

Omatua

Me rafting down the river .
Me and the boys having dessert .
Trying to make a back pack with tape and news paper . 
The Mummies dancing to I am a gummy bear
One of my favorite parts of camp was tubing down the river. Tubing was one of my favorite parts of camp because I could relax and float down the river. For us to raft down the river we had to walk all the way up the river and there were heaps of stones on the ground .

I am proud of myself because at camp I took on challenges and they turned out to be fun. My biggest challenge was fear factor, having to eat something that sounded awful and I was going to spew but turned out to be alright. Like I thought it was a bug but it was a fig and I thought it was blood but it was coconut water .                                                                                              
One of my biggest challenges was trying to beat the record on the water slide. I made it past the end of the water slide but I didn't beat the record, at least I tried. My strategy to beat the record was dive down on my tummy.

3 comments:

  1. Balin looks like you had a great time at Omatua. Well done for facing up to the challenges and showing Parkvale PRIDE by not giving up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for facing all your challenges Balin. Looks like you had a great time, the photos are great too, you'd never know it rained most of the time you were there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for taking on challenge's and trying new things.

    ReplyDelete