Thursday 30 June 2016

Setting your self a challenge

Learning experience 
I am proud of myself because at the start of week Six I set myself a challenge, that challenge was to be one of the first people to finish my learning experience's. Guess what? I pushed myself to succeed and I ended up being the first to finish my learning experience's with a week of them to go. I mean wouldn't you be proud?

 In the previous I have been finishing my learning on the last day but this time I finished my learning with a week to go.

Maths Area\Fraction
In maths I've been using my refining muscle and my perseverance muscle. My refining muscle is when you take something from other learning and take it into different learning. Like going to a workshop then going and putting it in your own work. My perseverance muscle means keep on trying.

I am proud of my maths because I learnt new things well I was doing it which is cool.
                     
 



1 comment:

  1. Way to go Balin, you have been working so hard. You deserve a holiday.

    ReplyDelete